The King’s Fund is an independent charity working to improve health and health care in England. Our vision is that the best possible care is available to all.
- Read The King's Fund blog - for up-to-date comment and analysis on the key issues surrounding health and social care in England
- Find out about our events programme - our highly regarded conferences and seminars attract leading speakers from the government, the NHS, and the independent and voluntary sectors
- Find out about our leadership programmes - The King's Fund has been developing confident, able and imaginative leaders within the NHS for more than 30 years
- Watch our videos and listen to audio - produced from our many events and to support our major publications
- Check out our library service - a unique and free source of information on health and social care policy and management.